Which biometric device models are certified as a Registered Device?
- The Morpho 1300 series is certified as a Registered Device.
Are there any documents from UIDAI I can read on this?
- Yes. The Authentication API 2.0 specification can be read here. https://uidai.gov.in/images/FrontPageUpdates/aadhaar_authentication_api_2_0.pdf
- The Registered Device Specification can be read here https://uidai.gov.in/images/resource/aadhaar_registered_devices_2_0_2_18072017.pdf
Is the Morpho devices certified for Level 0 or Level 1?
- The Morpho 1300 is currently certified for L0.
- Where can the Documents related to Registered Device Service downloaded from?
- Where can the packages for Android & Windows RD Service be downloaded?
What is Public IP and Port for Morpho Management Server ?
- Staging Environment: URL: stage-rdm.SmartBioPlus.com ; Port : 443
- Pre-Prod Environment: URL: Pre-rdm.SmartBioPlus.com ; Port :443
What is Port range on Local Machine where RD Services will listen for Windows?
What are the supported IE versions for sample HTML File available in RD Service package?
- IE 9/10/11, Chrome, Mozilla
What does following “Device Certificate Error / Device Integrity could not be verified, please check the connectivity” errors mean on Android platform?
- The errors occurred when Android Device on which RD service is installed is “Rooted Device” and as per UIDAI guidelines, the L0 RD Service should check for device root before any usage.
What does following “Network Error, Please check your connectivity/ Internal Error occurred” errors mean on Android platform?
- This error occurred when RD Service communicates to Google Safety Net API for checking of device root and Google Safety Net API is not able to communicate with Google. This could be due to use of private network/restricted network which do not have access to Google.
High Availability of RD Management Server?
Do customer’s client machine need to have Administrative rights to install RD Service Packages?
- Yes, in case of Windows and In case of android, device should not be a rooted device.
What platforms is the Registered Device supported on?
- The Morpho Registered Device is supported on below versions:
- Android: Smart phone having OS version from 4.4 to above versions
- Windows Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Morpho Device can be registered with UIDAI using any of the method?
o A. Device White-list Method –At the time of purchasing Morpho RD Service, user has to share the Serial number of the devices that they wish to register. The Morpho RD service Integration team will white-list the device(s) on their end creating a secure certification gateway for your device(s).
- Note: Device Serial number should be correct & Service provider application should be compatible for White-listing mechanism, otherwise device will not work.
How do I check if my device has been registered?
- Email confirmation shared by the Morpho, upon successful registration of your biometric device.
How do we contact Morpho for support?
- Morpho customer support can be contacted from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Tech support can be contacted on phone by calling Our Helpdesk toll free number 1800-419-0328. Alternatively, an email containing details of the problem may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org